I don’t ever want to depend on anyone but myself. The only thing holding me back from that is a license, which I’ll have in 4 months. June needs to hurry up.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
i can do one
I can do all of that and I still ain’t shit. I am however on the right path at least lol
Maybe I am in love with her…..but am I ready for that? I don’t think so.
They say the smile that steals your attention most is the beginning of love. Maybe that’s true, because since she first smiled at me I’ve slowly fallen a little bit more for her, each time she’s given me that same beautiful, joyful smile. Am I ready for love though? It’s still a scary thought. Love can really change a person. Love can ruin a person…maybe I’ll keep that smile at the distance it’s at, because I don’t think I’m ready for love. Then again I suppose it’s not up to me. The universe works in mysterious ways.
When It Comes to Helping People
What I dislike most is I can’t be there for everyone. For lack of knowledge in my own understanding of a certain aspect in life or what actually is most often the case, for lack of knowledge of what I’m capable of by those who know me but not my abilities.
I wish they could know. I wish I could tell them. I can’t. They will only know of these gifts if they feel they have to come to me for help when they most need it. Our gifts aren’t a descriptive play by play for everyone to know tho. More so a secret kept quiet, like a code that unlocks the door to an ancient knowledge meant for only a few to seek out an experience. We all have gifts. What they are is ours and no one else’s to know. Unless they are to help someone in dire need.
She told me she wants to buy a bunny so she can put a back pack on it…
Haha idk about my friends sometimes. Gotta love their randomness tho.
I thought I was letting the ones from the past into my world.
I thought I was letting them know who I am.
With each one of them. I thought I was really being honest about my feelings, thoughts, words, touch…
As it turns out I never told them shit about who I really am.
What I really feel
What I really think
My touch was never full…
Because my all, was always meant for someone else.
And I never gave any women my all before now.
She can see all of me. The best thing about it is I don’t even have to show her, she can just see it.
That’s how I know it’s been her all this time.
I seen her once many years ago and I thought to myself ” amazing…” than I just walked away.
Never thought I’d see her again but she was always in the back of my mind. Wondering who she was…
Years later, as if she had noticed me, the day I first seen her, at some point. Maybe wondering about me as well, all this time…and here we are now.
Just talking. Not a big deal, but it kind of is since the universe went threw all that trouble to turn a glance from 2 years ago into the two of us talking the days away for the past 2 weeks.
There’s a lot f patience between us, but it think we’re both ready for this. This new adventure. This new journey to the unknown. Whatever it may be. I will enjoy the ride.